- Must be a Male or Female
- Graduate of HRDM or Psychology
- Atleast 3-6 months experience in HR Facets
- Knowledgeable with Timekeeping, HR Employee Engagement, Labor and others.
- With good communications Skills
- With Motorcycle is a plus.
- Computer Literate (Excel, Powerpoint and Word)
- Flexible and with time Management
- Do roving on daily and weekly routine
- Check schedules of employees
- Assist employees on Deployment by endorsing them to area or site
- Provide answers in employee concerns (SSS,PHIC,PAGIBIG ,LOANS and other employment concerns)
- Distribute Payslips
- Attend as a representative HR of the company for related HR Concerns
- Collect DTR and process timekeeping.
- Review Attendance such as lates and absences.