Get rid of the dust left behind after construction or renovation.
1. Cob webbing inside the perimeter
2. Interior wall cleaning
3. Cleaning of reachable interior glass windows and areas
4. Dusting of ceiling including ledges and coves
5. Mopping all the walls
6. Removing of spot paints on floors and walls
7. Dusting and vacuuming of interior and exterior of cabinet shelves
8. Polish and wipe tables, chairs, and countertops
9. Dry vacuuming of every corner of the area and under the tables, chairs, sofa, bed, and curtains.
10. General cleaning of bathrooms and comfort rooms
11. Vacuuming of floors and all corners
12. Mopping, or polishing of floors
13. Collecting of minimal garbages like plastics, boxes, and small debris only (hauling service will be an additional charge if needed)
Final checking: Ask the client to check the area if there is any back job or uncleaned areas